HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is partnering with a non profit in Birmingham, AL looking to hire an Executive Administrative Assistant to join their team in the Head Start division.
If you have great administrative, organization and communication skills and want to be part of a mission driven team this could be a great fit for you!
Employment Type: Full-Time
Flexibility: In Office to start then hybrid 1 day a week
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Paid time off, Professional development assistance, Retirement plan
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Head Start Executive Administrative Assistant supports the work of the Executive Director and assists other Head Start staff when directed. This position assists the Executive Director directly with administrative aspects needed to successfully manage the Head Start Program. This position may also perform various routine office duties in support of basic Head Start office functions.
- Assist the Executive Director (ED) with timely preparation of contracts, grants, and reports associated with the Head Start program
- Assist in gathering materials and creating reports for the Head Start program grant, reviews, presentations, site visits, and other external organizations requesting information from the agency
- Assist Head Start program staff in preparing progress reports as directed by the ED
- Respond to questions regarding the Head Start program and route communications in the absence of the ED
- Make all travel and lodging arrangements required by the ED
- Assist the ED with managing appointments, scheduling calls and meetings for the Head Start program
- Assist the ED in maintaining their Head Start office calendar
- Prepare Head Start purchase orders, check requests and/or credit card requests for the ED
- Provide quality customer service to all internal and external customers of the agency
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Participates in assigned meetings, events and training as required
- Maintain confidentiality in regard to staff and family information
- Be present at work in order to provide consistency of services
- Be a contributory team member in a positive/productive manner
- Demonstrate commitment to mission, values, and policies in the performance of daily duties
- Follow agency procedures to assure reporting of suspected child abuse and/or neglect
- React productively to change and handle all other work-related responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Office Management or Secretarial Science and/or five years of satisfactory administrative office experience
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent secretarial skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
- Driver's license and regular access to vehicle covered by liability insurance with limits of $100,000/$300,000
*Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login