Posted: Thu Jan 25 2024
We are seeking ambitious individuals to grow our team of Financial Professionals. If you have a passion for helping others achieve their financial goals, are a natural networker, enjoy critical thinking, and strive to better your career, then consider joining our winning team of Financial Professionals.
Our award-winning training equips you with the knowledge, skills, and financial strategies you need to be successful and confident in this industry. Uncover your earning potential, build a workday around your lifestyle, and make an impact in your community every day. With access to local and national mentors, we will surround you with resources to aid in the development of your financial expertise, including but not limited to:
Personal Planning Analysis - Asset & Income Protection - Investment & Advisory Services - Trust Services Wealth Management - Retirement Solutions
As a Financial Services Professional Expect To:
1. Build - Develop a client base by growing relationships with your network, establish and maintain strong customer relationships, offering guidance, and providing solutions to help families obtain financial freedom.
2. Gain Expertise - Obtain knowledge beyond licensed agent training through coursework, and agent development training.
3. Guide - Presenting clients with the ability to preserve their retirement and grow their wealth. Use the latest software, and product illustrations to guide clients through important financial decisions.
4. Own - Take ownership of your career as you master your craft and excel in Financial Services. Decide your path; delivering retirement protection, managing all client assets, or construct and lead your own team of agents and representatives.
Mandatory Qualifications (Non-Negotiable)
- If you don’t have a Life & Health Insurance License, You must be willing and able to study and pass for whichever state you’re residing in. We have a team designed to help you throughout this process so you can be completely certified if you’re not. Our average team mates complete this process within 7-10 days.
- Must pass a background check (No Felonies).
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S Social Security Number.
- Must be 18+ years old (This is a Federal Requirement).
How we provide support:
1. Remote Experience - Flexible virtual schedules once you complete your agent training and take off as a producing agent.
2. Pre-Licensing Training - Agents are provided pre-licensing training.
3. Award-winning Training - Our training, conducted virtually, by successful field leaders will fulfill your desire for continuous learning.
4. Advancement Opportunities - Benefit-eligible management positions available.
What makes a great Financial Services Professional?
1. Informative - Ability to present complicated concepts effectively and maintain uncompromising principals, such as honesty and integrity.
2. Driven - Self-motivated to network and prospect for new clients, while demonstrating strong time-management skills.
3. Sociable - Strong relationship building and communication skills will bond you with clients and colleagues.
4. Dreamer - Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit to achieve success both for yourself and others.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds including, but not limited to, sales, athletics, military, client services, or client-facing roles. Regardless of your professional experience level, we will provide you the skills and knowledge necessary for success. Our Financial Service Professionals help their clients live more and worry less.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Commission structure designed to grow with you
· Renewable income and Bonus programs
· Retirement Savings Program
Apply now or email email@example.com