Our client, Brainworks, specializing in the targeted assessment, treatment and recovery of individuals who have sustained brain injuries, chronic pain or the aftermath of trauma require a full time registered Psychologist to join their team.
The psychologist will assess and diagnose behavioural, emotional and cognitive disorders, provide consultation and treatment to clients. In order to achieve effective personal, social, vocational development and adjustment the psychologist will work with a team of talented, compassionate and dedicated professionals. Hybrid work options are available if necessary.
- Provide psychological consultation, assessment and treatment from a behavioural and cognitive perspective to individuals with brain injuries, chronic pain, depression and anxiety symptoms and adjustment concerns
- Utilize standard psychological tests for assessments and evidenced based outcome measures and best practices to effectively develop and implement treatment plans focused on client centred goals
- Conduct psycho-vocational assessments to provide practical and realistic vocational rehabilitation recommendations with consideration of cognitive, emotional and interpersonal issues
- Provide collaboration, consultation and direction to team members as required
- Conduct literature reviews, studies and publish research papers, educational texts and articles
- Maintain efficient and timely client records
- Doctorate degree in Psychology
- Licensed to practice in Ontario
- Member in good standing with the College of Psychologist of Ontario with areas of practice in clinical psychology and rehabilitation
- Membership in OPA or CPA preferred
- Experience in working with third party funders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Full time employment preferred however part time/ contractor models can be considered
- Extended health and dental benefits to qualifying employees
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 3 wellness days for emloyee Family Assistance Program
Interested candidates please contact or send CV to:
Michelle Flynn, RPR
COO/ Physician Recruitment Consultant
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.
Please forward to any and all colleagues