Our client has opened a new state of the art clinic in Calgary. With one of their specialty arms being Maternal Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics, they are seeking a Perinatologist to join their team.
Their model is to provide an improved level of service and care to their patients. To go above and beyond and find new, innovative, and better ways of doing things. This team is motivated and passionate about patient care and delivering the best experience for patients, this include those who are experiencing challenges and vulnerability in their pregnancy.
Why practice with them:
- A management team with over 20 years experience in Diagnostic Imaging and Obstetrics, with successful previous experience building a Maternal Fetal Medicine Program in Calgary
- Experienced MFM reception and Nursing staff; experienced nurses who work to support the perinatologist in varying ways. There is the potential for chart prep, organizing referrals, organizing complementary tests, NST performance as needed, communication with referring physicians
- Sonographers who are highly trained and experience in MFM
- Extremely flexible work schedule: Client is interested in both FT Permanent and / or perinatologist who are not interested in relocation and prefer a consultant, telemedicine only practice
Scope of practice:
- IMEs, case file review, treatment plans assessments etc.
- Insurance billing – performed by an experienced Maternal Fetal Medicine biller
- Telemedicine opportunities available
- Sonographic interpretation, reporting, and ability to consult at all stages of pregnancy
- Aneuploidy screening with genetic component interpretation, reporting, and ability to consult
- Appropriate referrals to larger groups or subspecialized care
- Ability to perform diagnostic testing such as amniocentesis/chorionic villus sampling, if the perinatologist is interested
Interested candidates please contact or send applications and CV to:
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.