Fellowship-Trained Women’s Imaging Radiologist – Physician Lead
Our client, operating in Ontario, Canada with locations in Toronto (GTA), London, Simcoe, Sudbury is a secondary healthcare provider focusing on Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Gynecology, and Pain Management. The team comprises of 140 doctors and 400 para-medical staff.
They are seeking an experienced Fellowship-Trained Women’s Imaging Radiologist, to join their teleradiology team. The candidate will serve as the physician lead for women’s imaging for the organization and provide necessary support to the team on matters related to the field including policies, best practices, reporting requirements, CME, etc. The successful candidate will work remotely and collaboratively as part of a highly efficient teleradiology team for providing dedicated expertise to our reading and medical teams in all 42 clinic locations across Ontario.
- Required to read cases on a consistent basis per.
- Identify areas of improvement and work with the teams to enhance practice protocols.
- Co-Chair the applicable Working Group(s) for creating internal standards of practice in line with general practice standards.
- Identify and provide CME opportunities for the internal medical team and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide feedback on an ongoing basis for technical improvements.
- Identify opportunities for improvement for reporting templates.
- May be requested to perform on-site procedures such as sonohysterograms, physician guided breast ultrasound and breast biopsy, as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Certification in Diagnostic Radiology with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Have a valid practice license and in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
- US Board Certified Physicians are eligible for independent license in Ontario.
- Remote reading set up including appropriate monitors.
- Have a cheerful, positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with others as well as the ability to work independently and treat everyone with respect, dignity and kindness.
- Possess a strong commitment to patient care, quality improvement and coaching.
- Must be reliable, motivated, enthusiastic and a team player, willing to assist as needed.
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to changing environments and clients.
- Self-starter that thrives in entrepreneurial environments.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with ability to engage, inspire, and build credibility.
- Ability to operate with high degree of integrity and sincerity.
- Demonstrated leadership, reliability and flexibility.
Interested candidates please contact or send CV to:
Michelle Flynn, RPR
COO/ Physician Recruitment Consultant
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.