Role/Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Chicago IL (hybrid)
Salary: up to $80k
Clutch Creative is a rapidly growing staffing agency. We support our clients by identifying unreachable talent that helps their businesses grow.
Our candidates work with us because they know we have the best opportunities available to them and will help them navigate their next career move.
We care, we're honest, and we hustle—that's what makes us Clutch.
Clutch is looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager with transportation industry experience
for a client of ours.
- Create adaptable and targeted messages in alignment with client goals to enhance effective communication.
- Implement digital and social education strategies, fostering community partnerships and identifying optimal platforms to convey client narratives and bolster thought leadership.
- Oversee the lifecycle of communication projects, ensuring adherence to budgets and on-time delivery.
- Delegate tasks to junior team members, ensuring their adherence to deadlines and maintenance of high-quality standards.
- Collaborate with project teams to translate technical information into understandable content for the public.
- Foster smooth communication among internal staff, external partners, and clients regarding project updates and initiatives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
- 4+ years of professional experience in communications and/or transportation-related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Show proven ability to manage multiple tasks across diverse projects within specified timelines and budgets.
- Have extensive experience engaging stakeholders, forming coalitions, and addressing communication needs.
- Possess reliable transportation and be available for in-person client events, willing to adapt to a hybrid office-home schedule.
Please read: Contact from Clutch employees will always come from the domain @clutchnow.com ONLY and we will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Clutch will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired. If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly.