Role/Title: Account Executive
Location: St. Louis, MO
Salary Range: 55-75k
Hybrid- 4 days in office, 1 day remote
Clutch Creative is a rapidly growing staffing agency. We support our clients by identifying unreachable talent that helps their businesses grow.
Our candidates work with us because they know we have the best opportunities available to them and will help them navigate their next career move.
We care, we're honest, and we hustle—that's what makes us Clutch.
Clutch is looking for an Account Manager with digital agency experience for a client of ours.
- Supporting the Account Director on client projects so that they run smoothly and efficiently.
- Developing timelines and coordinating client approvals to preparing materials for client-facing meetings
- Managing pre-production and post-production across a variety of campaigns
- Managing marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Creating marketing plans for clients
- Preparing creative briefs to effectively
- Managing the production cycle from start to finish
- Being the brand manager: not only assuring all creative and products meet brand standards prior to going to client, but also keeping internal teams up to date on expectations
- Developing strong relationships, to ensure that work is delivered efficiently and to the highest possible standard
- Working collaboratively with outside vendors and internal employees
- Managing day to day budgets and make sure all jobs are reconciled in a timely manner
- Estimate/ invoice control and queries in liaison with Finance and Production
- Highly responsive with a proven ability to communicate at the executive level
- Strong knowledge of digital campaign strategy and execution through both organic and paid tactics – social media, search, programmatic, YouTube, streaming audio.
- Familiarity with website development and video production processes
- Analyze performance metrics and analytics and share reporting and ROI with internal team and clients
- 4+ years of digital marketing and/or advertising experience with an understanding of business strategy, branding, go-to-market strategy, web design, and digital marketing
- Ability to effectively translate technical ideas to non-technical professionals and vice versa
- Knowledge of digital campaign strategy and execution through both organic and paid tactics – social media, search, programmatic, YouTube, streaming audio.
- Ability to work independently, but also a love of working with a creative team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related.
- Advanced degree a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
Please read: Contact from Clutch employees will always come from the domain @clutchnow.com ONLY and we will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Clutch will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired. If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly.