Role/Title: Director, Strategic Planning (Pharma)
Salary Range: Up to 165k
Must be located between Virginia and Massachusetts
Clutch Creative is a rapidly growing staffing agency. We support our clients by identifying unreachable talent that helps their businesses grow.
Our candidates work with us because they know we have the best opportunities available to them and will help them navigate their next career move.
We care, we're honest, and we hustle—that's what makes us Clutch.
Clutch is looking for a Director of Strategic Planning for a direct-hire position with a client of ours.
- Drive collaborative, user-centered approaches to increase customer engagement and capture mindshare for client brands.
- Co-develop/support account plans with other teams for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction.
- Understand the intersection of technology, customers, and business.
- Lead engagement strategy for key clients as an expert marketing consultant, producing relevant deliverables.
- Support new business initiatives by mapping engagement plans, leading tactical brainstorms, and participating in new business pitch presentations.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients and external partners to deliver integrated work, retain clients, and grow account revenues.
- Develop relationships with key internal executives, account leaders, SMEs, and stakeholders.
- Develop personas and communication plans for the customer journey, leading teams in creating these deliverables.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and challenges, offering proactive solutions to support clients' business initiatives.
- 10+ years of experience or a track record of successfully executing and leading client marketing initiatives including engagement strategy
- Strong written and oral communication, including presentation skills
- Solid digital expertise with an emphasis on strategy, knowledge of CRM, display advertising, social media, and sales automation (e.g., Veeva, Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Knowledge of technical platforms, business models, subject matter, and trends in digital and omni-channel pharmaceutical marketing
- Strong problem-solving skills and creativity
- Ability to operate strategically while still being detail-oriented and supportive of clients and team
- Familiarity with performance metrics in digital marketing channels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for internal and client relationships, with leadership and management abilities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
Please read: Contact from Clutch employees will always come from the domain @clutchnow.com ONLY and we will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Clutch will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired. If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly.