Role/Title: Social Media Account Director
Location: Baltimore, MD
Salary Range: $95,000-110,000
Clutch Creative is a rapidly growing staffing agency. We support our clients by identifying unreachable talent that helps their businesses grow.
Our candidates work with us because they know we have the best opportunities available to them and will help them navigate their next career move.
We care, we're honest, and we hustle—that's what makes us Clutch.
Clutch is looking for a Social Media Account Director for a client of ours.
- Leads a team of at least two staff members, setting goals, delegating tasks, and fostering development through ongoing coaching and counseling.
- Owning organic social strategy and content across clients and the agency.
- Develop and present clear, well-crafted, and professional social media strategies, recommendations, POVs, and reports through various mediums, including written and oral presentations to executive teams of clients.
- Oversee the team's utilization of social media tools, making recommendations for renewals, upgrades, and the adoption of new tools as needed.
- Contribute to the hiring, management, development, and promotion of team members.
- Support additional departmental management tasks as directed by the immediate supervisor or department leader.
- Efficiently manage workloads across the account team, being mindful of the broader impact across departments.
- Participate in weekly departmental staff meetings.
- Keep the department head and senior leadership team informed about client work status and the overall dynamics and health of the team.
- Take charge of onboarding new team members, delegating tasks as necessary.
- Fulfill any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Self-motivated, deadline-driven, and excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Keynote.
- 9+ years of experience in advertising, marketing, or related industries.
- Strong understanding of marketing, branding, and strategy.
- Thrives in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Organized with attention to detail and multitasking abilities.
- Experience in client-facing roles.
- Social media expertise (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok).
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Occasional availability for after-hours work to address urgent social media needs.
- Ability to travel domestically, if required.
Must be able to work in the area and have the required skills to be considered for this role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
Please read: Contact from Clutch employees will always come from the domain @clutchnow.com ONLY and we will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Clutch will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired. If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly.