Litigation Support Analyst
Consilio seeks an experienced Litigation Support professional to work with the busy corporate legal department of a prominent financial services company. This role requires responding to litigation and eDiscovery requests quickly, consistently, and defensibly at every stage, including supporting and using appropriate and cost-effective litigation technology. In this role, the candidate will support more senior members of the tem on high profile litigation matters, assist with the creation and support of eDiscovery databases, assess and manipulate ESI, organize review workflows, assist and train document reviewers and create electronic data productions in various formats. This is a full-time assignment through December, with the potential to extend long-term. Candidates located in Boston, Raleigh/Durham and Dallas preferred. Remote candidates will also be considered.
Consilio offers flexible talent placement rates that range from $23 to $200 per hour depending upon experience level and specific skills requested by the client, candidate’s general skill set, applicability of candidate skill set to client need, client budget, number of hours requested, and other factors. A specific rate of pay for a project will be discussed with you if it is determined that you are a potential fit for a role.
- Demonstrated experience in eDiscovery project management, operations and analysis
- Experience working in an in-house legal department, large law firm and/or legal services company
- Experience with Everlaw helpful but not required.
- Demonstrated aptitude for independent learning in both a technically and logically demanding environment.
- Ability and strong desire to rapidly learn new and complex applications/technologies, and a desire to experiment and explore the potential of such applications.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Independent, accountable, and skilled in exercising sound judgment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, prioritizing accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent recordkeeping abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure are required.
- Solid understanding of technical concepts relating to corporate computing environments.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proven success working remotely required.