Our client is seeking a contract Training Coordinator to focus on managing, implementing, and coordinating employee training and development programs. They?will work to coordinate and help in successfully executing the programs,?from participant identification through evaluation, as well as?collaborating with?Subject Matter Experts to successfully deliver the?programs.
Duration: 12+ Months
Benefits: Three insurance levels, 401K + match, sick leave, and working with a great company!
**Work sponsorship is not available at this time; background check and drug screen required**
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Coordinate and manage course planning, course scheduling and promotion for courses in cooperation with existing resources.
- Coordinate the facilitation and hosting of virtual and in-person learning events, ensuring appropriate logistical coordination, preparation, and planning is in place.?
- Schedule workshop offerings in the Learning Management System (LMS), coordinate other course offerings and provide onsite support during class time, promote employee course registration, and update the LMS with course completions, and other learning and user data.
- Support monitoring and evaluation data collection, analysis, and reporting requirements.
- Comply with routine reporting requirements and administrative items.
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of SAP & SuccessFactors
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s?Degree and 4 years of relevant experience or in lieu of a degree, 6 years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong project management skills, coordination skills with knowledge/use of project management tools and systems.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and presentation skills).
- Strong oral and written communications skills and ability to motivate and collaborate with others to achieve team goals.
- Experience juggling multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Data analytics skills and abilities.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and use creative problem-solving in a fast-paced, learning environment while consistently providing outstanding customer service.
- Ability to adjust quickly and effectively to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Intermediate proficiency working in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP and SuccessFactors.
Estimated Compensation Range: $50.00 - $100.00 per hour. This range represents the estimated low end and high end of the compensation range for this position. All experience levels considered.
About Hansell Tierney:
Hansell Tierney is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs