HotFoot Recruiters is seeking a dedicated & organized Construction Office Admin Assistant
for a prestigious electrical manufacturing company who has a service center in Phoenix, AZ.
Position: Bilingual Construction Office Admin
Type: Full-Time, Temp to hire
Location: North Phoenix, AZ
- Provide general administrative support to the construction team from the mobile trailer office by the construction site including document preparation, data entry, filing, and maintaining office supplies & cleanliness
- Facilitate communication between clients and workers
- Serve as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, including clients, vendors, and team members. Answer and direct phone calls, emails, and inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Manage appointment scheduling, meetings, and travel arrangements for construction personnel. Coordinate appointments, meetings, and project deadlines.
- Maintain and organize construction project documentation, contracts, permits, and other important records.
- Assist in generating reports and documents related to project progress, budgets, expenses, and resource allocation.
- Assist with billing and invoicing tasks, ensuring accuracy and timely submission to clients and suppliers.
- Receive pictures and documents from superintendents, file evidence in a database, and maintain organized records.
- Assist in timecard verification, new employee orientations and other admin tasks per request
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Excellent attention to detail, good attitude, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow up with different clients effectively
- Must be able to pass background check and 10 Panel Drug Test
- Must have valid driver license & access to transportation
- The role will primarily involve working from the trailer offices but may require occasional visits to actual construction sites
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel functions, including the ability to create graphs, sort data, use VLOOKUP, and clean up data.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.