HotFoot Recruiters has partnered with a Pipeline Construction and Maintenance Service
company in the North Phoenix, AZ area, seeking a skilled B1 Licensed General Contractor.
: Licensed General Contractor
Monday - Friday; 7:00am - 4:00pm
: Phoenix, AZ
Full-Time, Direct Hire or 1099
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Requirements and qualifications:
- Learn the how-tos from foreign engineers and perform general construction work such as installation and maintenance of their products
- Communicate with management on progress and issues on site
- Installing, repairing, troubleshooting equipment
- Conducting preventive maintenance programs
- Lead the general labors and complete the projects on time
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have an active Arizona B1 license
- Experienced working with diverse cultural background is a plus
- 5+ years of construction project experience is a plus
- Huge plus if you already have a team of general labors
- Bilingual Spanish or Mandarin is a plus, not required
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.