Nurses Etc. Staffing
is proudly hiring *Licensed Professional Counselors
for Lackland AFB military medical facilities, TX
. This is NOT remote
This position offers:
• Degree/Education (5.2.4): Master’s or higher-level degree from a mental health counseling program of education and training accredited for Mental Health Counseling or Clinical Mental Health Counseling by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs.
- Paid Sick Leave
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Benefits Package(medical, dental, and vision)
• Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support (5.2.3): Must provide a certificate of completion of training for and ability to deliver an Evidence Based Treatment modality to treat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Approved Evidence Based Treatment modalities include Cognitive Processing Therapy, Prolonged Exposure Therapy and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy.
• Experience: Minimum of 24 months experience within the last 36 months in performing evidence-based clinical treatment in an outpatient clinic or hospital
• Board Certification (220.127.116.11.4):Shall have national and/or state (required) approved and current board certification or board eligible certification in the specialty area in which they provide clinical services.
• Licensure/Registration: Possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted state license to independently practice mental health counseling, which includes diagnosis and treatment. The license must also meet all the requirements set forth in paragraph 5a of enclosure 2 of the Defense Health Agency-Procedures Manual 6025.13, “Clinical Quality Management in the Military Health System, Volume 4: Credentialing and Privileging
If qualified and interested, please reach out to Leeanna Allen at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Donald L. Mooney Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.