Posted: Thu Sep 28 2023
Hurlburt Field AFB, Florida
Nurses Etc Staffing is looking for a full-time Dentist to join our team at Hurlburt, Field, Florida.
- Excellent compensation
- Clinic hours
- Malpractice paid by the Government - Federal Torts Claims Act
- Any active license from any state is acceptable in this government facility
• Degree/Education: Doctor of Medical in Dentistry (DMD) or Doctor of Dental
Surgery (DDS). Graduate from an accredited dental school approved by the Commission on
Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA).
• Certifications: Basic Life Support
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions. Shall have been employed for at least one (1) year on a full-time basis in the practice of dentistry or be a recent (1-year) graduate of an accredited, post-graduate dentistry training program. Dental specialists shall have a certificate of training in their specialty area from an ADA-accredited residency training program.
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Dentist.
General Dentist: Performs a full range of professional dental tasks including treatment of commonly encountered dental diseases or dental health problems requiring standard corrective, restorative or preventive measures such as single and multiple teeth extractions, restoration of simple and compound cavities with standard and prescribed material, taking mouth impressions for crowns, jackets, dentures and bridges and fitting and inserting the finished appliances. Ensures correct patient identification using at least two unique patient identifiers and performs site verification, as required. Enters workload production data into reporting system.
If this would interest you please call me Nina Lowe at (210)566-9995 or email me at Nlowe@nursesetc.net
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Donald L. Mooney Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.