Location: Belleview, CA
Salary: $30 - $40/hr
Benefits: 401k, profit sharing, health, PTO
Why work here?
This role offers excellent stability working at a large production facility with room for growth. The site produces its own power and gives the ability to work on multiple types of equipment. Excellent team environment, benefits and work life balance are offered. Apply now to be considered! Hiring ASAP
- Have the ability to trouble shoot and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Maintain conveyor systems according to manufactures specifications and company requirements.
- Supports Company preventative maintenance program; works as an integral part of the maintenance
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Advanced skill in cutting torch or welding equipment.
- Follows all lockout / tagout, hot work permit and confined space procedures
- Fill line oilers daily
- Ability to identify potential problems prior to failures
- Demonstrates solid troubleshooting skills with more complicated maintenance problems providing technical direction to other millwrights as required.
- 2+ years of heavy industrial millwright experience
- Schooling and/or military experience as a substitute
- Welding, rotating equipment, conveyor experience