RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a Engineering Manager, Hybrid in Southern CA. This is a Full-time, Direct Hire, Hybrid assignment with our client.
Overview of YOUR role as a Engineering Manager:
The Engineering Manager possesses a greater knowledge of Transmission Line in general as well as the technical and design aspect. Candidate must have good interpersonal skills to build relationships and work effectively in a team environment. Must be able to lead a group of team members. Candidate should be able to handle a high volume work load, along with people management, and client relations.
As a Engineering Manager YOU will:
YOU are the ideal Engineering Manager if you have:
- Review Transmission Line Designs when needed
- Review, manage, and assess budgets
- Manage a team
- Visit with clients
- Promotes the Mesa Family culture and is Safety Minded.
It’s a BONUS if you have:
- Considerable knowledge of project and business management, customer relations, engineering principles and practices.
- Ability to monitor and track project expenditures, earned value, cost and schedule performance as necessary to satisfy corporate requirements and ensure satisfactory budget performance on all projects.
- Possess willingness to develop, promote and comply with Mesa safety requirements.
- Experience in ERP Systems
Job Functions are physical actions and/or working conditions associated with the position. These functions may also constitute essential functions for the job which the employee must be able to fulfill, with or without accommodation. Information provided below is to help describe the job so that the applicant has a reasonable understanding of the job duties/expectations. An applicant's ability to perform and/or tolerate these actions and conditions will be discussed and workplace accommodations may be made on a case-by-case basis following an individualized assessment of the applicant and other considerations, including but not limited to any governing safety standards.
About Our Client
- Motor Abilities: Sitting and/or standing for extended periods, bending/stooping, grasping/gripping, fine motor control (hands)
- Physical exertion and/or requirements: Minimal, with ability to safely lift up to 25 pounds.
- Repetitive work: Prolonged
- Special Senses: Visual and audio focused work
- Work Conditions: Stairs, typing/keyboard, standard and/or sitting working environment of >8 hrs./day.
- Travel required: up to <10%
Our client is an information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets based in Reston, VA.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information, or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.