RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a Senior Data Analyst. This is a Full-time, Direct Hire, Remote position with our client.
Overview of YOUR role as a Senior Data Analyst:
The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for influencing the outcome of system architecture and development of initial systems which will perform ETL of the data, as well as storage of data throughout the lifespan of any project. You will work in close collaboration with the Director of Digital Innovation, as well as subject matter experts, to design and build the systems and key components.
As a Senior Data Analyst YOU will:
YOU are the ideal Senior Data Analyst YOU if you have:
- Work directly with the Director of Digital Innovation to further develop and implement the vision, strategy, and roadmap for robust data automation and reporting systems
- Provide guidance and recommendations for investments for the basis of the system
- Work hands-on to connect data from a variety of data sources to an integration engine, in preparation for data to be loaded into BI reporting systems
- Assist in developing documentation and processes for future team members to quickly understand and adopt developed systems
- Work directly with SMEs to develop new reporting methodologies based on gathered requirements
It’s a BONUS if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field
- U.S. work authorization
- Senior Data Analyst: 7+ years of experience developing real-time and distributed system architecture, from scratch to production – data engineering or architecture role
- Strong programming and analysis skills using tools such as Node, Python, SQL, Power Query, and DAX
- Experience working with data stores
- Data Integration Engine experience (e.g., FME, MS Logic Apps, Workato, MuleSoft)
- Experienced in Azure stack or similar
- 3+ years of experience in report development using Power BI or similar
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment with significant collaboration, knowledge sharing and focus on customer service and continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
- Ad hoc data analysis in Excel and similar tools
- Critical thinking
- Development in cloud computing services
- Experience providing insights in mobile formats
- Experience working with SharePoint and other Microsoft tools
- PowerPoint/presentation development skills
- Resource planning skills
- Team leadership experience
- Working with structured & unstructured data
- Agile methodology
- Process mapping & business requirements documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Public speaking/presentation skills
- Understanding of key project management concepts (e.g., cost management, schedule management, change management)
Job Functions are physical actions and/or working conditions associated with the position. These functions may also constitute essential functions for the job which the employee must be able to fulfill, with or without accommodation. Information provided below is to help describe the job so that the applicant has a reasonable understanding of the job duties/expectations. An applicant's ability to perform and/or tolerate these actions and conditions will be discussed and workplace accommodations may be made on a case-by-case basis following an individualized assessment of the applicant and other considerations, including but not limited to any governing safety standards.
- Motor Abilities: Sitting and/or standing for extended periods, bending/stooping, grasping/gripping, fine motor control (hands)
- Physical exertion and/or requirements: Minimal, with ability to safely lift up to 25 pounds.
- Repetitive work: Prolonged
- Special Senses: Visual and audio focused work
- Work Conditions: Stairs, typing/keyboard, standard and/or sitting working environment of >8 hrs./day.
- Travel required: Occasional Travel 10-15%
About Our Client
Our Client has been serving the Energy industry continuously for more than 72 years. Our mission is to safely and efficiently deliver full lifecycle services while providing a daily culture of “Doing the Right Thing.”
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information, or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.