High Growth, Gen Z focused digitally native skincare brand is looking for a Social Media Manager!
You'll be responsible for building and executing social strategy, with a heavy focus on community management, creating compelling content in tandem with the creative team, and translating marketing and product messaging through our social platforms whilst staying true to the brand's aesthetic and brand values. This role also has a significant leadership element, leading a large social media team at various career stages and developing the entire social media vertical.
In this role you will:
Who You Are
- Lead an always-on Social Media strategy: establish viral and engagement driven growth tactics and content curation for all social channels, with a heavy focus on TikTok. Oversee all deliverables, community management and growth and engagement goals.
- Build and execute a differentiated channel strategy across TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter; communicating and holding true to the brand's DNA and brand values
- Serve as a thought leader across social and share best practices, general guidance and brand standards + guidelines
- Manage the development of the brand's social editorial calendar, translating high-level marketing strategy and messaging into relevant weekly and daily content to support consistent campaigns and new product launches while creating new social-led editorial
- Define and manage content creation plans to support the brand's channels as well as those of retail partners. Includes website, emails, ad campaigns, social platforms, in store, retailer dotcoms etc. Focus on digital first assets and inventive brand storytelling
- Work hand in hand with creative to develop compelling and engaging brand assets to drive new launches, support core hero products and bring brand storytelling to life
- Collaborate with partnerships and editorial teams to execute integrated campaigns across paid, earned and owned channels
- Produce monthly and quarterly analytics reporting processes, including influencer and social media results and provide insights, recommendations, and track against KPIs
- Lead and develop the social media team
- 6 years experience of managing social marketing content and strategy (must include meaningful experience across TikTiok including growing social follower counts/virality)
- Social media obsessed! You possess an understanding of digital and social platforms, emerging social technologies/platforms, and internet trends and culture
- Strong team leader with the ability to build and manage a team
- You're passionate about community building through social media and have a genuine passion for proactive and reactive community engagement.
- Ability to incorporate humor and trends into comments and posts
- Understand that social media isn't always 9-5 and can plan your time and schedule around peak moments
- Communicative, trustworthy, and able to meet and anticipate deadlines
- Strong copywriting & copy-editing skills