Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, merchandising, editorial, and creative production teams in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Support all digital initiatives across email, e-commerce site, and social media with the creation of creative assets on a daily basis – including, banners, home page refreshes, site updates, as well as graphic support for social media campaigns
- Produce sales and marketing creative collateral such as lookbooks, packaging, marketing pamphlets, etc.
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Create assets based on direction from the lead freelance art director
- Contribute in team brainstorming sessions with Marketing and Ecommerce to develop and execute digital, retail and social campaigns for the brand
- Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices, apply creatively to brand projects.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with Digital, Marketing, Photo and other teams whose activities intersect with creative.
- Assist with daily operational workload as needed
- Adept at color-correcting/retouching and digital product mockups
- Adept at product management and able to juggle various initiatives occurring simultaneously
- Assist with social media photo assets as needed
- Strong sense of design, image manipulation and cropping skills, keen eye for typography, visual hierarchy, and composition.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment, while always delivering creative that is accurate, innovative and consistent attention to detail
- Embraces start-up dynamics and thrives wearing many hats while meeting objectives and working collaboratively.
- Proactive, self-starter who is able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and positive work ethic
- Detail driven, self-motivated and efficient.
- Expert at execution. An exceptional multitasker.
- Ability to embrace constructive feedback and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to apply creativity to projects while working within brand identity design guidelines
- Strong understanding of design principles and current design trends
- Experience with motion graphics and video editing is a plus
- 3+ years of design experience at agency, brand, and/or retail
- Related experience in beauty, fashion and/or lifestyle brands preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere)
- BA or higher degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts preferred
- Strong portfolio demonstrating an ability to develop ideas with exceptional design quality for a broad range of digital/social channels.
- Visual Merchandising Design experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and able to work legally in the USA.
This position has a minimum salary of $100,000. This salary is a good faith estimate for this position. The final salary offer will be determined after reviewing relevant factors, which include a candidate's qualifications and experience, where appropriate.