Software Architect - Manchester
A fast growing SaaS business in Manchester are expanding their architecture team. The client are on a mission to transform the way their establishing the optimum technology solution to meet specific business needs and you will guide the cross functional development teams through the implementation phase.
They are at an exciting point in their growth and delivering on some HUGE ground-breaking, cutting edge & innovative projects.
The Software Architects sit above the Software Engineering teams and will oversee the infrastructure that supports real-time national networks. needed for a client. You will be working for a rapidly growing brand, working on Azure cloud architecture.
The Software Architects will be pivotal in being able to align both the technology vision and architecture with the concepts and direction of the business, applying it to all levels of the organisation. This will be ideal for someone who is keen to play a strategic role with adhoc hands on development experience, but be actively involved in shaping the architecture of several business systems within payments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in enterprise / application architecture or development
- Experienced with API's, Non-Functional Requirements, security requirements from a development standpoint
- 5 years in software design/development ideally with API platforms which are externally facing and SaaS
- OOP with .NET or Java background
- Database Design, Systems Integration
- Being able to take direction and create clarity for development teams
- Ideally have worked in Enterprise System Architecture from a financial, gaming or e-commerce background
Please apply directly or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org