Do you have Office Administration & General HR experience and looking to join a great company in the Springfield Ohio area?
As a Office Administrator, you will partner with Corporate HR and Finance Teams & be responsible for :
- Supporting operations Team with general HR responsibilities: hiring and benefits administration, tracking attendance and supporting accounts payable.
- Hiring for union roles - posting jobs, interviewing and scheduling, preemployment exams for new hires, new hire orientation and onboarding, including filling out paperwork
- Maintain all employee files and organize record retention
- Implement and maintain clear and effective policies and procedures, includes ensuring compliance local, state and federal labor law requirements
- Administer benefit plan enrollment - manage time and attendance and send out weekly attendance reports, prepare payroll and related employee benefit deductions and payments
- Administer OSHA reporting and BWC claims
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience • 3+ years of experience in office administration function
- Experience in a manufacturing plant and union environment (a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid technical skills with experience using Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- High level of discretion and professionalism required
- Strong attention to detail, has excellent attendance and is committed to workplace safety.
This is a direct hire opportunity with great pay and benefits! (Union Plant)
Location: Springfield, Ohio
Work Hours: Monday -Friday, 7:30am -3:30pm or 8am- 4pm
Salary range: $50k - $60k
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com! TalentSource is an Equal Opportunity Recruiting Firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.