Posted: Wed Mar 09 2022
Our medical insurance client is hiring a remote Software Architect to support their team in Chicago, IL.
- Support and/or lead active initiatives by providing direction, coaching and updated design documentation to ensure implementations meet functional, non-functional, and compliance and security requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering and use knowledge of cloud engineering practices and solutions design to manage and resolve differences and challenges between design and as built.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Minimum of 8 years IT work experience in designing and developing scalable and secure enterprise, B2B and B2C solutions
- 5 years in designing and implementing AWS-based solutions. AWS certifications in Architecture, Security, SysOps or equivalent work experience in similar work environments.
For 32 years, the Midtown Group has been connecting talented professionals with incredible employment opportunities.
We are a small, woman-owned business certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). Operating from our headquarters in Washington, DC, we provide trusted staffing services nationwide. Our clients include thousands of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies, law firms, financial organizations, tech innovators, non-profits, and lobbying firms, as well as federal, state and local government agencies.
Whether you’re looking for a temporary role or direct hire position, Midtown wants you to Love What You Do.
To get you there, we can navigate the best options in your industry, connect you directly to hiring managers, and give you the insider tips you need to nail your interview.
You’ve got the skills. You’ve got the experience. Let Midtown get you the response your resume deserves.
Check us out! www.themidtowngroup.com Finding the perfect fit should always be this easy.
The Midtown Group is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.