Our client, a leading service provider, is seeking an experienced eDiscovery Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for accepting data from clients in various formats, processing and posting data on relevant software, and ensuring that data is processed in accordance with industry standards and client specifications. You will also be coordinating project flows and deadlines management internally with Project Managers and Senior Engineers. The ideal candidate will have strong processing experience and proficiency in Ipro, and/or Relativity. Candidates with strong processing experience and proficiency in Disco and Reveal will move to the front of the line. Candidates must be located in one of the following states New York, D.C., Illinois, California, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Oregon, North Carolina, New Jersey, or Connecticut. If you are detail-oriented, have excellent communication skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery experience.
The Engineer is responsible for accepting data from clients in various formats, posting data on relevant software, and processing data in accordance with industry standards and client specifications. Additionally, the Engineer coordinates project flows and deadlines management internally with Project Managers and Senior Engineers.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Manage workflow for processing/culling/Production Jobs
- Manage and communicate information effectively between relevant internal parties including Forensics, EDD, and Project Management on small to large processing/production jobs
- Assist Senior Engineers in completing tasks for large processing/production Jobs
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of client deliverables
- Process and cull source data into a deliverable format for internal and external databases including final productions
- Track projects effectively
- Upkeep Database tracking requirements
- Execute processing specifications
- Satisfy production schedules and delivery dates
- Track required information for data received and transitioned to various Operations departments (i.e., Forensics, EDD, Production and Project Management)
- QC processing and production jobs
- Professional and timely communication within internal departments
Expected salary for this non-exempt role is $85,000 - $120,000, commensurate with experience, training, skills, qualifications, and other market factors.