Our client, a leading eDiscovery service provider, is seeking several Project Managers to join their Client Services team. In this critical role, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing assigned client relationships and ensuring successful project coordination and execution. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in eDiscovery and possess excellent team leadership skills. This role will be the primary point of contact for key client representatives, driving client satisfaction through responsive service, effective reporting, and proactive problem-solving. Additionally, you will provide expert advice on data collection and collaborate closely with clients and internal partners. Candidates with a proven track record in eDiscovery who are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact should apply!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager of Client Services will serve as a critical leader in successfully managing assigned client relationships through effective project management coordination and execution. Successful candidates must have the team leadership skills and professional background in eDiscovery to manage multiple projects, resources, and client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
Required Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Service delivery: End-to-end management of assigned eDiscovery matters and serving as the primary service delivery point of contact with key client representatives
- Client satisfaction: Driving client satisfaction through maintaining: a responsive service; frequent and effective reporting; efficient coordination of resources; accurate and timely deliverables; and a proactive, enterprising approach to problem-solving
- Consulting: Provide expert advice on data collections, processing, review, and productions, with an emphasis on advanced analytics and technology-assisted reviews
- Quality assurance: Meet client and matter requirements with the highest possible quality and accuracy by verifying and communicating routinely with the client and internal stakeholders
- Collaboration: Work closely with clients and internal partners on project intake, design, and implementation processes
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance to deliver best practice for Client Services and cross-functional global operation teams
- Organization: Establish and maintain matter schedules and timelines, including defining protocols, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration, and associated resource requirements.
- Records management: Maintain up-to-date records for all allocated projects, including matter-related documentation and time entries
- Continuous Improvement: Consistently identify improvement opportunities on internal processes and procedures in a solution-oriented fashion
- Proven track record and a solid understanding of eDiscovery and the litigation support space
- Project management experience within a law firm, corporate legal department or eDiscovery service providers
- The ability to lead global client engagements across various time zones and jurisdictions
- Oral and written communication skills which provide a strong and confident leadership presence
- Keen interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with the initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and client-service orientation skills
- Excellent client relationship skills, including the ability to manage client expectations proactively, recognize client needs and adapt company capabilities to meet client requirements consistently