TRU’s client, a sophisticated law firm with a national presence and strong eDiscovery footprint, is seeking to add a Senior eDiscovery Advisor to its fast-paced, growing team. This role is for the consummate consultant: someone who understands the flow of data, best practices for workflows, and can advise clients and case teams on how to leverage tools such as Relativity and Brainspace to optimize outcomes and achieve outstanding results. This is a fully remote role and requires demonstrated experience in leveraging technical prowess to achieve industry-leading outcomes.
- Significant experience in eDiscovery and information governance within a law firm, consulting advisory firm, or corporate management function
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Proven technical expertise in specialized areas of litigation such as discovery, document review, and other case data management strategies (e.g., expertise in all aspects of Relativity and/or other processing and hosting platforms, data validation, database management and solutioning complex issues arising in large document review scenarios)
- Proficiency using a variety of software, processes, and tools and ability to provide quality analysis and recommendation of strategies related to the range of elements appropriate to the client situation
- Experience with records management, retention schedules, data classification, and legal hold processes
- Proven technical, client management, project plan design, facilitation, and project leadership skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to function in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- The motivation to learn and understand technology and findings, effectively discuss those issues with technically skilled individuals, and convey findings for people without technology experience
- Must be technology-adept and have excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office
- Excellent, effective, and persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Travel to client sites may be required
Expected salary for this role is $110,000 - $140,000, commensurate with experience, training, skills, qualifications, and other market factors.